Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am a blogger

I am doing this. I am blogging. As soon as blogging crossed my radar, I found the practice fascinating. I cannot explain why reading about someone else's life is so interesting. I sometimes find myself following link after link to read blog after blog...mostly from people I do not even know!

Maybe this curiosity comes from the innate need to reconnect with other humans in this hectic and often disconnected(from real people, that is) world. The more "connected" I become(in terms of technology), the less time I spend with actual people. Maybe just knowing that there is a real person behind the words and pictures on the computer screen makes up for all the voice-automated systems and pre-recorded sales calls with which we are daily barraged.

Whatever the reason, I have heeded the call of technology. I am a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment